Internet of Things Platform
Thincke uses homegrown sensors for accurate data acquisition to detect mobile and fixed tank assets in real-time. It can be used in gasoline, diesel, and other oil systems, and can be used in some hazardous chemicals transportation detection.
Thincke’s strategy is simple: First, we leverage domain expertise to identify opportunities for the Internet of Things (IoT) solutions to solve enterprise-scale problems. Once determined, we can quickly rotate the dedicated hardware from the internal design, which is connected to the appropriate Thicnke analysis cloud through various connection options. Then, we extend the solution to the target industry, and the customer can clearly get a one-year ROI.
- Giving data a whole new value.
- Make your meter smart.
- When you don’t think your inventory is too high or too low, the factory’s sensors are connected to the Internet of Things and have given you advice on when to restock and when to dump.
- Let your appearance learn and upgrade
- Productivity is up, energy is cleaner, communications are more diverse, and machines are smart.
- With advanced platform architecture, we help the factory data to be highly capitalized, and provide feasible solutions and intelligent responses for industrial applications.
- Machines began to interconnect, production more accurate and efficient, safety and low consumption, mass equipment data is no longer isolated useless, but become invaluable.