The fire truck intelligent control system is an integrated total water control system, which can manage the pump, tank, inlet and outlet of the fire truck, etc. The fire truck Intelligent Control System replaces the fire truck’s pressure regulator and is responsible for opening and closing valves according to the operator’s Settings. You can control all pumps from a 10-inch touch screen display, eliminating the need for complex fire truck pump panels.
- Interruption of flow data due to operator error is avoided.
- Solve the problem of insufficient pressure for external drawing water or fire hydrant drawing water.
- Real-time view of water pump and engine running status.
- Replace manual operation when there are not enough firefighters to cooperate.
- Simple and clear operation panel, quick start operation.