Non-invasive Ultrasonic Level Sensor
Non-invasive Ultrasonic Level Sensor is a device that uses the principle of ultrasonic to measure the liquid level in the tank by sticking an external sensor to the bottom of the tank.
- It truly realizes external non-contact measurement of liquid level.
- No reliance on any existing mechanical gauges.
- Do not open the tank, the installation process is safe.
- Continuous measurement.
- Quickly and precisely measures the gas level in kilograms and percent.
- The ultrasonic sensor is glued externally to the bottom of the tank.
Reliable industrial tank Level Measurement.
- The whole level sensor has no mechanical moving parts, so the equipment is maintenance-free.
- Designed and produced according to the industrial standard, the operation is stable.
- Battle-tested sensor.
- Certified for hazardous areas.
- More advanced chip, to ensure the accuracy of the liquid level.
How does Non-invasive Ultrasonic Level Sensor work
The external type liquid level sensor uses sonar ranging principle, uses the special probe outside the container wall to collect ultrasonic signal, takes the special ultrasonic processing technology as the system core, uses the advanced high-speed signal processing technology, uses the special algorithm to accurately calculate the liquid level in the container.
The calculated liquid level value is displayed locally and the remote signal is output.
The meter can output the measurement results to the control system through 4-20 mA analog signal, RS-485 and other interfaces. At the same time, the data can also be sent through wireless transmission to the Internet through WIFI, GPRS and NBIOT.
When measuring the liquid level, the ultrasonic signal is emitted from the probe, and the echo signal is detected by the probe after reflecting back from the liquid surface. It truly realizes external non-contact measurement of liquid level.
The echo signal is processed by a proprietary algorithm to calculate the time, and the system calculates the liquid level height according to the formula.
Stable and accurate liquid level measuring instrument: Non-invasive Ultrasonic Level Sensor
Non-invasive Ultrasonic Level Sensor Host
The probe of Non-invasive Ultrasonic Level Sensor
Complete set of Non-invasive Ultrasonic Level Sensor accessories
Non-invasive ultrasonic level measurement applications in a variety of industries
The Non-invasive Ultrasonic Level Sensor is the perfect solution for monitoring the fuel level and fuel consumption of trucks, fuel tankers, boats, construction equipment, generators, stationary tanks, etc.
Liquid ammonia tank
How to install Non-invasive Ultrasonic Level Sensor
Non-invasive Ultrasonic Level Sensor for measuring large horizontal tanks and spherical tanks, widely used in Food, Chemical, Fuel, LPG/Propane industries.
It takes only 4 steps to install and use the Non-invasive Ultrasonic Level Sensor.
- Step 1: Find a suitable installation position
- Step 2: Install sensor
- Step 3: Set the parameters
- Step 4: Power on and complete installation
|Non-invasive ultrasonic Level Sensor Specifications||Data|
|Max Measuring range||6m, 10m, 15m|
|Signal output||RS485, 4-20mA, Wireless (Optional)|
|Communication||RS-485, IR, Bluetooth, GPRS(Optional)|
|Power Supply||9-36V DC|
|Explosion-proof sign||Exd II CT6|
|Enclosure protection grade||IP67|
|Weight of mainframe||0.8KG|
|Size of mainframe||118mm(length)*110mm(width)*85mm(height)|